Heavy Duty 96 Series Ball Transfer Units – Flange Socket Spring Loaded
- Maximum shock protection – Ball retracts fully within housing
- Ideal where load balancing or unequal track/load conditions exist
- Exceptional shock & high/low temperature resistance
- Maximum load capacity at any angle of orientation
- Robust integral mounting flange complete with 2 or 3 fixing holes
- Not found what you need? Call us now!
A Z SS
A Z SS
High Capacity Flange Socket Spring Loaded Ball Transfer Units – 96 Series
Omnitrack 96 series spring loaded ball transfer units are pre-stressed for omnidirectional & accurate positioning. As these units are from our ‘heavy duty’ range they offer the lowest coefficient of friction & smoothest performance available.
When incorporating Omnitrack 96 series units into heavy press tooling or dies, the tooling can be precisely positioned & then clamped. The additional force caused by will cause the disc springs to deflect whilst clamped, yet once unclamped, raise the tooling ready to be maneuvered away with ease & accuracy.
Material upgrade options are shown below – order by adding the suffix to the part number required, for example, 9620 ‘A’ which includes stainless steel balls & improved resistance to high temperatures.
Spring mechanism parts remain carbon spring steel irrespective of material upgrades – consult us is other materials are required.
2 m/sec 5 feet/sec
-50 to 160° C -22 to 320° F