Heavy Duty 92 Series Ball Transfer Units – Flange Mounted
- Load capacity from 100 lbs to 10,000 lbs46kg to 4550Kg each – any angle of operation
- Convenient circular, elliptical & rectangular 2 & 4 hole integral flange fitting (34.9 – 145mm square flange)
- Units with ball Ø> 12.7mm incorporate replaceable seals
- Service kits available for extended service life
- Load ratings remain unchanged with ‘Optional material upgrades’ (Stainless steel, A, Z) – see below.
- Not found what you need? Call us now
A Z SS PB
A Z SS PB
Omnitrack 92 series heavy duty ball units incorporate integral bottom flange, ideal when base or surface mount fitting is required. 9200 incorporates 2 hole circular flange & 9210 features elliptical 2 hole fixing. All other models incorporate square flanges. Alternative fixing centers or sizes are available upon request.
Lowest coefficient of friction & smoothest performance available. Material upgrade options are shown below – order by adding the suffix to the part number required, for example, 9250 ‘SS’ for all stainless steel parts.
LOAD RATINGS REMAIN UNCHANGED WITH STANDARD, A, Z & SS MATERIAL UPGRADES.
2 m/sec 5 feet/sec
-30 to 160° C -20 to 320° F